1. Treat every marker as if loaded.
2. Never look down barrel of a paintball marker.
3. Keep finger off trigger until ready to shoot.
4. Never point marker at anything you do not intend to shoot.
5. Keep barrel blocking device in or on marker’s muzzle when not shooting.
6. Always remove propellant source, point marker in safe direction and discharge until marker is degassed.
7. Store marker unloaded and degassed in secure place.
8. Follow warnings listed on propellant source for handling and storage.
9. Do not shoot at fragile objects, such as windows.
10. Every person within range must wear eye, face and ear protection designed specifically to stop paintballs.
11. Ensure the top face of the sear and outer rim of the firing bolt are free of oil, grease, or contaminants.
12. Read instruction manual before use.